Thursday, November 20, 2008

Majestic Fall

I got my notice yesterday, yup... I lost my job!  
My last day would be Dec 19th :( 
I don't know how I feel right now, I really don't. Part of me is feeling good, a great sense of relief since it had been a emotional roller coaster recently at work,  but part of me is worried.  This is my first time losing a job. 
Part of me feels free, now I have more time to dedicate to my art, maybe I can be a full time artist, what I always wanted.... I don't know, I keep hearing everything happens for a reason, I hope this has a good reason behind it. 


3 comments:

Leslie Rubio said...

Sorry to hear about your losing your job, but as you said and MUST BELIEVE-everything does happen for a reason. When one door closes another door opens, but we have to look at the opening door and not get hung up on the door that has closed.

Much luck to you and keep working on your beautiful watercolors-they are very inspirational and wonderful!

Art Lover said...

sorry to hear that too but i would take it as a sign for something better. hugs anyway :-).

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

So sorry to hear that! Yes, I believe everything does happen for a reason too. Continue to follow your dreams sweetie! Your art is beautiful! :)