Thursday, January 29, 2009
Here is my new painting that I finished last night. The scan didn't come out right, I tried so many times but it keeps cutting the edges. That's why the corners are white. I don't know, it's one of those days I guess! Do you like the painting?
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
I'm excited to share my new painting with you. "Lost In A Moment" is watercolor on paper and measures 5"x7". What do you think?
Buy this painting on my Etsy shop and get a FREE aceo original with it. I let you choose!
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Monday, January 26, 2009
Thursday, January 22, 2009
I did this painting a while ago and I just noticed that I haven't shared it on my blog. It totally reflects today's weather in California, rainy and cloudy. Indigo Haze is watercolor on paper.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Monday, January 19, 2009
Friday, January 16, 2009
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
I was tagged by Karen faulkner . She's a wonderful artist. Don't forget to check out her lovely blog. I'm a follower of her blog and every time I visit, I find eye candy.
I have to follow the rules and write 6 random things about myself.
1. I love boxes! Yup, I don't know what it is... but I have a thing for all sorts of cute,collectible boxes.
2. I love fresh fruits and vegetables BUT I hate Asparagus with passion!
3. I was 9yr old when I knew I want/love to be an artist. I painted a spring scene which ended up on the class board as the best art of the month.
4. I LOVE Chocolate and the movie Chocolate
5. I can't run... I have Shin Splits
6. I always hated the idea of blogging before I started mine, but let me tell you that's one of the best decisions I've made so far! I'm glad I did.
The Rules: Link to the person who tagged you. Post the rules. Write 6 random things about your self. Tag six people and link to then. them them know they've been tagged.
Friday, January 9, 2009
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Those of you who follow my blog know that I took a week off, due to neck pain.
Now I'm back and feeling a lot better. So to celebrate I'm offering a special gift.
Purchase a full price item from now until midnight tomorrow on my Etsy shop and receive a surprise ACEO for free!
This offer ends on January 7th, midnight.
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Hello everybody and happy new year.
Sorry for not posting new paintings recently. I have been dealing with serious neck pain this week which is a killer :( So I haven't been able to paint.
I'm hoping for it to get better by next week.
Here is a picture of my honey and I at dinner, on my birthday which was on Sunday, the 28th.
It's not the greatest picture, it's the one they take, i just scanned it.